Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarvelofDeath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 12:22 AM
    My Dreams!
    I want to know what my dreams mean. Every dream I have I can not see faces, like it's a blur, but yet I recognize the person. In all most of my dreams I'm in everyday places, no fantasy places or anything like that, but they are always dark. I have had one dream that I can remember that was in the day. I was at a park and having a good time with friends and it was dark, like always, then suddenly it changed to day. When it happened it was like normal, but when I woke up it really got me thinking. That was my first dream that was in the day! If you can give me some advice about the faces and the darkness, like what it means, I will really appreciate it.

Thanks, Joseph Esparza
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 01:16 AM
    I am no dream interpreter or "seer" of any kind. But, in my opinion, as I am one who often has very realistic dreams, with sometimes bizarre occurrences in them, and often wonder what they may mean, I would suggest that dreaming about something being dark and then suddenly becoming light, may mean that you have been having trouble understanding something concerning your friends and that you have come to a positive conclusion about the situation with them. That's my interpretation, anyway. Dreams can be fascinating and the interpretations of them can vary widely.

If you mean that you had a dream during the day, then I know that frequently when people take naps during the day, their dreams and the things that happen in them may be more vivid than those that occur during the night. I don't know why this is. But, I have friends who feel the same way. For me, I know that when I fall asleep during the day, that I am more likely to have dreams that aren't pleasant, like nightmares.

For me anyway, I don't put much credence in dreams, other than I know that our brain is always working, even when we sleep, to continue to work out the things that are bothering us or the things that we find to be pleasurable. One time, many years ago, I was having great difficulty repairing a part on a piano. I am a piano tuner/technician. I actually dreamed the solution! When I was asleep, my brain must have gotten extra creative!

I am hopeful that others will shed their good comments and opinions on what you have posted. It is an interesting subject!

In the meantime, you might want to check out something like the following:

Dream Interpretation - Google Search
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Another thing that I would like to add is, I am very curious as you have chosen the username of "MarvelofDeath", if you don't mind my asking. You don't have to answer, of course. It's really up to you, and I am just being curious. I just find it to be an interesting username and wonder what the background may be to why you have chosen it.
    MarvelofDeath Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Another thing that I would like to add is, I am very curious as you have chosen the username of "MarvelofDeath", if you don't mind my asking. You don't have to answer, of course. It's really up to you, and I am just being curious. I just find it to be an interesting username and wonder what the background may be to why you have chosen it.
    Actually I love when people ask me a question Clough, MarvelofDeath I use that for all my online names! The reason I use that is because I am amazed at death, not in a sick way. The reason I am amazed by it is because of what it can do to a person, because when it comes down to it, Death is both a Beautiful thing and a Ugly thing, depending on how you look at it and how open minded you are! For when death comes into play it can cause unthinkable things to the mind! Insanity for one, the reason I say unthinkable is because you can't think up insanity because I pretty sure once you know what it truly is your insane yourself. Beautiful (don't get me wrong) because without death life would be nothing knowing that you still have time to do this and that and so on and so on. Death and Birth opens the mind to everyone knowing that you could die today or tomorrow. The reason I pick Death over Birth though is because Death is coming and Birth has already left. That is why I like to call myself MarvelofDeath (online that is). Please Nobody Think I am Sick, For I am Just A Very Open Minded Person.
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Hi, Joseph! Thanks for answering. I do believe that you are an honest, open-minded as well as creative person. Your reason for choosing that user name really makes sense to me. I know what you mean, especially about the insanity and beautiful part. Sometimes, when I am depressed and anxious about things, I tend to get myself to thinking about death and the anxiety/fear that I have concerning it. Other times, when I am feeling
    Stronger in my faith, and that would be as a Christian, I know that I am going to a better place when I die, and that I have been assured of that. It will be like a new beginning or "birth" if you will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams about ex [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I...

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search