Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2005, 06:16 PM
    Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream?
    Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?.

How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?.

How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?.
    Or both together?.

Please e-mail me and let me know thanks ;)
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 14, 2005, 11:24 AM
    So.. you're still looking for that right soap and cream huh?
    I feeel for you Glitter, I thought you tried the Magic soap or cream already. Goodluck on your search. :p

Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?..

how long does it take to see results when useing papaya soap and or cream or both together?....

how long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?..
    or both together?....

please e-mail me and let me know thanks ;)
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2005, 02:45 PM
    Well,yes I'm still looking and no I haven't tried it,because I heard about 2 things that's really good! I want to know which one is better. Can anyone please help me!! 1

Is magic cream and soap better than papya cream and soap?.
    Which one works the best?. what else does it do for the skin?.
    How long until you see results with magic and papya cream?

Please let me know
    Thanks!! ;)
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2005, 11:14 PM
    There are some people who have had good results from the samples on whiterskin.com including myself. Im not sure if they are still giving sampels out, but you can try emailing the company
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 25, 2005, 01:53 PM
    Word of caution to you my friend...
    Make sure you verify that they are a Registered reseller and ONLY selling Original Magic cream and not the fake ones. Then again, it's hard to tell until you use them.

Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    how can i order the magic cream with a money order? what is the address? i also want the soap and a large macig cream what will the total price to ship it? thanks
    :eek: :eek:
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Jul 31, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Hi... not to down any people who are selling Magic cream or any such product... but for the most part, from what I've heard and experienced... magic cream is not magic... also take into account that no product is going to work like magic... you must also ask what are the results you are trying to obtain... are they realistic?. are they attainable?. if you are very dark wishing to be very light... reality is that you may just end up lightening your wallet more than your skin... I always suggest this... make your complexion the best it is... work gradually... remove blemishes and uneveness and imperfections first and see how many complements you get... you may fing that lighter skin was not really the answer... now I can say that I an several other people broke out from Magic cream... nothing terrible... but hey... the last thing I need is acne to add to my skin problems... I switched to papaya soaps with kojic acid and a lotion with kojic acid and arbutin... I addeda niacinamide powder compound to the cream... and the results have been great... my skin has brightened amazingly... all blemishes have cleared up and I'm not as anxious about lightening as I had thought... I'm still working on some uneveness... I might try lightenening on my arms and neck (due to chronic farmer's tan that doesn't seem to fade and leaves me with the creepy skin t shirt look)... but I think you may like the kojic acid products... I've posted about them on a few posts... you can get them at asian markets.. (Esp those with philipino products) or on Ebay... just search under skin whitening, skin lightening, or kojic... for listings)...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A cream that can make the skin lighter?. [ 7 Answers ]

Have any used bodybleach RareExtracts?. Or know soneone who has?. Please let me know Thanks

Papaya Whitening Peeling Cream [ 0 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product before? It's supposed to peel off dead skin cells and make you more radiant/lighter? If anyone has used this product please give me some feedback.. this will help the rest of us learn more about the product!

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search