Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Singing/acting or.
    I am into singing & acting & dancing. Many people who don't know me tell me I'm too shy to become a actres/singer/dancer they tell me that because when I just meet someone I'm veryyyyy shyy & I don't know what to say. But if I am on the street & listening 2 my iPod & accidentally sing out loud people come up to me & say wow your voice is great... so I don't know what to do.. shoot for my dream or become something else
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Jun 17, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Hey why not go for it. I was a prety shy kid, and even now as an adult am not the most outgoing person, but I went on to take a university degree in performing arts and aced it, and did well enough in that field before I gave it all up! If you want to do it, go for it, ubt always always have a back up plan. It's a tough business to crack and you need to make sure you have a good academic base to fall back on if times are hard. Good luck.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 01:31 PM
    OK. My back up plan is to become a make up artist.
    If that doesn't work I'm not sure then.
    But I really like singing & acting
    & hopefully soon will get an agencyyy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get into singing [ 16 Answers ]

Hey I really what to be a singer and that's all I can think of do you now of any ways to get to the singing business I would love to hear what you have to say... p.s want to be a singer really badly! :eek:

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search