Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hurting Female Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Phone Calls
    :( my husband and I have known the other for a year this past may '07, but we got married feb '07. I found numbers in his wallet and found out he had been calling these two women. He works hard and takes care of our family and I know he loves the hell out of me. We have a very good sex life and there are no complaints from either side. But the thing is he has scared me because if he will call these women and promise me he won't anymore, what am I to do? All this time I was living in a fantasy world but his secret has crushed me. Can you please help me?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 26, 2007, 07:37 PM
    I'm not sure what you are worried about. Is he is "dating" these women, or otherwise meeting them to "cheat" with?

I think it is unreasonable to think he should never have female friends now that he is married. He should be open about it with you - and in fact, these women should be your friends too!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 08:00 PM
    He is lying to you and breaking his trust, my wife would most likely smash the phone into about 100 pieces and explain to Me I would be next if I keep calling them, and that I would have to sleep sometime if I keep calling them.

Now my advice would be to demand marriage counseling
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 08:07 PM
    Do you have permission to go through his wallet? If not, what were you doing?? My husband and I don't even open each other's mail, much less go through each other's wallet, bills, or private papers.

My mother has always said, "You find the dirt you are looking for." At this point in time, I'm more concerned about you, not him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to trace private phone calls [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know how to trace private phone calls on my phone.

Unwanted phone calls [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Unwated phone calls [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been getting some harassing phone calls from my boyfriend's ex I called told her stop calling is there a way to stop this without changing my number? I was going to call the police but now her daughter is harassing me too. Any suggestions please ? Phone help4

Late night phone calls [ 24 Answers ]

I have always been somewhat of a night owl, and especially so now that I have a young baby to care for. Most nights I am up until 2 am and sometimes later. However, I don't like getting phone calls after a certain time, say, 10 pm or so. Tonight a friend of mine called after 11, just to talk about...

How are cell phone calls transmitted [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When I make a cellphone call from say Louisiana to California, how is the call transmitted: I am interested in knowing the exact details. How many base stations may be involved and when? When are wireless and wired mediums used? Is the method of transmission similar to that of a landline...

View more questions Search