Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indi2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Can I keep to queens together with kittens
    Hi I have 2 queens one has just had kittens and her sister is about 2 weeks off having hers can I keep the 2 together or have I got tto split them
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by indi2000
    hi i have 2 queens one has just had kittens and her sister is about 2 weeks off having hers can i keep the 2 together or have i got tto split them
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cats/w...s-98253-2.html This was a thread from a week os so ago. Just click on the link. I hope this helps :) I know you did not ask but we have cats and kittens that are homeless and killed each year because the shelters are over crowded. Please consider having your cats spayed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Have 5 Five Week Old Kittens Im Looking After, Or Should I Say My Cat Gypsy Is. Anyway I Was Wondering If U Could Help Me As I Don't Know Much About Kittens Because Ivenever Had A Fmale Cat That's Had Babies. How 2 Feed Them At What Age, When Can They Go 2 Good Homes, When Do I Get There...

King of Queens series finale [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know the final song played in the king of queens series finale.Its the music being played when they are going through all the old scenes of the show. Some of the lyrics were "i've been down, but i won't hit the ground without a fight." Thanks

Kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 kittens that will be 5 weeks on this Saturday they won't eat cat food yet is this right only one is drinking water but they are using the litter box can you give me some info please

Kittens [ 3 Answers ]

My two weeks old kitten has red pupils. Is that normal?

Queens worrying behaviour [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can put my mind at rest?? after searching the net I still am no wiser, my cat Angel has a litter of 5 kittens, they are 3weeks and 3 days old, she is a good mother, never far away from them and if one should squeak she's straight back there to see what's up, washes them and...

View more questions Search