Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolhehehelol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 08:43 PM
    I am trying to download Audition from Nexon. But something is wrong!
    Its just not downloading. Its setup thingy is like 100% but it has a hourglass (the cursor) on it for like 5 minutes... wat do I do?:mad:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2007, 10:43 PM
    I just went to the site for the download. The site itself takes awhile to load.

I don't know how large the file is. I also don't know what kind of Internet connection it is that you have or, the capabilities of your computer.

If you are on a dial-up connection and if the file is really large, I would just give it some more time. Also, regardless of the type of Internet connection anyway, if your setup thingy was at 100% and was taking five minutes to do it's thing, I would wait awhile longer. More like fifteen or twenty minutes. If the hour glass was there, it was still doing something.

Another thing is to make sure that you don't have a screen saver that is going to come on during a download or during an installation of a program. If it does come on, it can sometimes make the download or installation processes difficult to complete. That is from my experience, anyway.

I hope that this helps.
    nintendoto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 05:50 PM
    What if the whole Patcher thing just turns white but with the border still on it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendoto
    What if the whole Patcher thing just turns white but with the border still on it?
    Is this in reference to the original question on this page? Or, an entirely new question? Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Might need download [ 2 Answers ]

Got a good answer saved the day... thanks

How to download [ 18 Answers ]

Hi , We find few music album sites, wherein we can just play the music online. What needs to be done if we want to download the music and save them into our local drive. I tried doing that, but always end up with saving as "Html" or "Real Player Presentation" format and cannot be played...

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

Download [ 1 Answers ]

Can you download all material on a hotmaill account in one go onto a c.d and how please.

View more questions Search