Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tionnanessa1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Interest Rate of Bonds
    The Garraty Company has two bond issues outstanding. Both bonds pay $100 annual interest
    plus $1,000 at maturity. Bond L has a maturity of 15 years, and Bond S a maturity of 1 year.
    a. What will be the value of each of these bonds when the going rate of interest is (1) 5 percent,
    (2) 8 percent, and (3) 12 percent? Assume that there is only one more interest payment
    to be made on Bond S.
    shaudette9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Can somebody please answer this question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ bonds and interest on them [ 3 Answers ]

You don't have to give me the answer if you don't want, I would really appreciate knowing how to figure this problem out. Doran Co. issued $40 million face amount of 11% bonds when market interest rates were 11.14% for bonds of similar risk and other characteristics. A. How much interest will...

Bonds maturity and Interest [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure this out, please help. My company has two bond issues outstanding. Both bonds pay 100 annual interest plus 1000 at maturity. Bond x has a maturity of 15 years, and Bond Y a maturity of 1 year. What will the value of each of these bonds when the going rate of interest is 5%, 8%,...

Journal entires for bonds and computing interest on bonds [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time understanding bonds. Here is a question that stumps me: Record the sale of $4 million of 10 year, 6% corporate bonds priced at 104 plus two months accrued interest. If interest payments are semiannual, and the interest expense account was debited for $53,600 when...

Bonds effective interest rate [ 1 Answers ]

Assume Suzanne Weiser pays $1,040 for a five-year, $1,000 bond paying 8 percent interest. Is the effective (Market) interest rate less than, equal to, or greater than 8 percent? How can you determine this.

View more questions Search