Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2005, 09:22 AM
    How a schoolgirl can earn during summer
    Hi all. Perhaps anybody can give an advice to my 16-years sister... How can she earn some money at this summer in Toronto (Canada)? What way will be connected with lots of communication, rest and will be not ordinary?
    [tK] Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 03:20 PM
    Fast food.
    ghost Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2005, 12:05 AM
    Everybody think so!
    Summer moves on... My sister has become an instructor for people who want to learn to skate. Very simple occupation that gives her a great pleasure! :D
    Aundre Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 01:48 PM
    If u look good be a hooker pays faster and less work for u. :D
    dierdre Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteearning
    your sister earn in summer holiday by searching.
    Earn money by setting SlashMySearch.com as your homepage. Earn even more money by using SlashMySearch.com as your primary search engine, the more you search the more you make, it's that simple!
    Use SlashMySearch.com as your primary search engine and earn money!
    All pages and features on SlashMySearch.com count towards your activity.
    Sign up now for free and earn money every day! We make money from advertising and we share it with you.
    3 levels of commissions! Refer other people and earn even more money.
    Income potential of $180 per month while doing what you normally do on the internet. This is with never referring anyone.
    Earnings could increase to $500 or more per month when you refer other people.
    Search the web, shop and use the unique, powerful features of SlashMySearch.com while you make money!

SlashMySearch.com
    Dude, sorry to say this but slash my search is a scam, just search the net and you'll know what I mean.I was a member of that site too, but when I was using their search engine, they returned VERY FEW or ZERO results on what I was searching for, I was searching for "free mp3" and they returned ZERO results? I only earned a dollar there so I'm just sharing with you my experience on that site.ive heard that they stopped paying their members.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forensic Summer Camps! [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't really a question, but more of something that I thought everyone would be interested in, since this is a Forensic Science forum. I found these two great Summer Camps for Forensics for high school students, and I thought this would be the perfect place to share them with you! Union...

The Quintessential Taste of Summer [ 18 Answers ]

Okay, for me foods really connect the seasons so with that said, its not really summer until I have made either a blueberry or rhubarb pie - YUM! :p (And noooo its not really summer ALL THE TIME in Florida... we do actually have seasons here too ha ha) What's your must-have summer culinary...

Teaching at summer school [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm looking for some ideas for an ongoing project at a summer school (EFL) for kids. I usually teach business english to execs so this is quite a departure for me. I'm really looking forward to it though. Ill have a curriculum so most of the classes will be pretty tight but I have...

Sewer gas smell in summer [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in my townhouse for three years. Each time summer rolls around and I turn on my air conditioner, the house fills with the smell of sewer gas. This doesn't happen all winter long. I have had the sewer rodded all the out to the street. A camera was put into the line and I was told...

View more questions Search