Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Star wars galaxies
    I know I have submitted a lot latley and that is because I'm bored. Any way I have installed starwars galaxies the free trial version and I have vista I don't know if that is the problem but it will let me sign in but then it just says character select unavailabal how do I fix this
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 16, 2007, 06:10 PM
    You'll need to 'create' a character. Also you need to register at station inputting your free trial key.

Jun 16, 2007, 07:26 PM
    How do I "create a character"

Jun 16, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Oh yes and before you say in the lower left of the character select screen its not all I have at the bottom of the thing is full scan then above it says character select not available and I downloaded the free trial so no key is needed
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 17, 2007, 01:32 AM
    In that case I would imagine that the game is still downloading the latest updates from the server. Be patient.

Jun 17, 2007, 02:48 AM
    It has finished downloading and I have done the full scan and I am very patient I've been waiting for 3 days now!!
    MOSHEARL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goob12
    i know i have submitted alot latley and that is because im bored. any way i have installed starwars galaxies the free trial version and i have vista i dont know if that is the problem but it will let me sign in but then it just says character select unavailabal how do i fix this
    Go here and follow the steps:

Knowledge Base

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Star Wars Electronic Battle Game [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for directions on how to play the Star Wars Electronic Galactic Battle Game. It came out in 1997 from Tiger Electronics. It is a lot like battleship, but in space. We can't figure out how to set it up. Please help if you can!!

Mommy Wars? [ 35 Answers ]

Hello All. I was watching TV the other day and the show was about "Mommy Wars". Have you heard of this? Mom's think their way is the "right" way to parent their kids and all others are wrong. What do you think? What are your views on: *Stay at Home vs. working *breast feeding vs....

Galaxies [ 1 Answers ]

How can u distinguish between an elliptical system and a normal spiral seen edge-on?

Laboratory Classification of Galaxies [ 1 Answers ]

Do elliptical systems show evidence of resolution into stars?

Star Wars [ 10 Answers ]

Does anybody know if George Lucas is secretly making another Star Wars movie? After I saw Episode III I went home and watched Episode IV, V, and VI. I read some article that said he may be writing a new one, but was just wandering if anyone else knew for sure.

View more questions Search