Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dietrich_mikowski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2005, 02:43 AM
    Why oh why?
    Hello there, can anyone help? A few years ago, a friend of mine did a course in fitness instruction, and as part of the course to pass, he had to train someone, so I became his guinea pig so to speak! Over eight months he bulked up really easy, but my body, as I've found to my dismay seems to reject any form of muscle growth even though we both followed the same eating regime, and generally lifted the same amount of weight, and so I gave up. Recently, I went out and bought two hand weights weighing 8kg's each. I now do three types of exercise on both my biceps and chest, thinking that if I just concentrate on these two areas at least I would see some improvement but alas no! I can't afford to go to a gym as I'm a student and being 30, I don't really want to go to a gym with students who are all 10 years younger than me with my pot belly! I'm completely confused now with healthy eating and excersing routines!! Can you suggest anything to help me? I don't want to be massive, all I want is to look toned and feel better about myself so that in the unlikely chance of a young lady catching sight of my upper body, they don't laugh! Any help would be much appreciated.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2005, 04:12 AM
    Body Building
    Hi,
    Have you considered going to a doctor?
    Ask him/her your questions, and get a real expert's answer. They might be able to help you.
    Best wishes,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search