Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksf1102 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2005, 12:00 AM
    80s or early 90s movie?
    I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could help out it would be great!
    Tiffany Hoffman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 12:48 AM
    The name is Maniac Mansion, and it was actually a TV show not a movie. http://www3.sympatico.ca/lfsociety/maniac.htm, this is a good web site to look at if you are a fan of that show.
    ksf1102 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2005, 02:34 PM
    Oh my god... thank you so much! I have been trying to find out where the memories were coming from, I had no idea it was a TV show, I always thought it was a movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

Need help on eighties early nineties movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It starts with these kids that live in a city. They take a van to go work in a paintbrush factory and the paintbrushes are made from the children's hair. Sorry so vague but I can't really remember anything else please help if you can.

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search