Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monnie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2005, 07:52 PM
    Pain in right pelvic bone
    Hello everyone! I new to this MB. I hope someone can help me. I am a 45 year old female and have been having this intermittent pain in my right pelvic bone. It's a dull pain and it gets more painful when I move my my body. It feels like a my bone is breaking in half. Does any one out there have any idea what's wrong and what's causing it? Appreciate any response :) :)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2005, 05:57 AM
    Pain
    Hi,
    I noticed that no one has answered this.
    I would see a doctor, and possibly have a CAT scan done of that bone area.; depending on what type of test the doctor suggests.
    It could be arthritus, or other bone type problem.
    You will not know for sure until you have a couple of tests performed.
    Best of luck,
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having nagging pelvic pain throughout the month for about four months now, and been trying to conceive for three months now, how does it affect my fertility. Been to the doctor, says I have fibroids, they are not suppose to be painful so why this pains?

Pelvic pain [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if maybe someone had an idea as to what I can use to help with some pelvic pain. It's like one of the babies is sitting so low that it's using my pelvic bone for support. It's on the left side and isn't cervical pains just bone. It's making it very hard to walk and get around....

Pelvic exam [ 6 Answers ]

Bah, this sounds like a stupid concern, but I don't know, it bugs the hell out of me. My girlfriend is (most likely) about to go on birth control, which means she's going to be having her first pelvic exam. And from what little I know of it, it's a... stretch... in most cases, so I guess my worry...

Pain in pelvic area [ 3 Answers ]

For a few weeks off and on I've been having dull pain in my left side in the pelvis area. Every time I moved I would experience pain. I just had a baby four months ago, and I had to get on birth control, so I'm using the patch (ortho evra). Every week I put on a new patch and since I've moved the...

View more questions Search