Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emziime16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Kids late 80s-90s movie title
    OK so I'm 17 and when I was a lot younger like I think maybe like 5-7 thee was this movie that I would always want to rent and watch over and over from blockbuster and I don't remember much but there was like an explorer guy kind of like christopher columbus and he was looking for something and he had a friend that like glowed so I'm thinking it was a fairy or like a bird but that's really all I rember except that I rember the cover had the explorer guy on it and he was either holding the thing he was looking for the hole time and it was glowing and over his shoulder was his little friend. Please help you guys! :)
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Try the magic voyage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

Late 80s or 90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

Watched It When I Was Younger With Brother And Sister But They Don't Remember It. I Remember Spring Fling Being The Title But Can't Find It Any Where So That Might Not Be It. The Movie Takes Place At A Hotel And The Owners Daughter's Birthday Is Coming Up I Think It Was Her Sweet 16. I Believe...

Late 80s/early 90s show title--help [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of a show from the turn of the decade that was kind of a musical possibly set in the 50s? I have this scene in my head of a girl singing "my boyfriend's back." it's really bugging me.

View more questions Search