Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Question_All Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Also the question of weight does not affect the importance of the position that would be required for the specific location of the exit wound. Although you could use a real gun to replicate the scenario and reach the same conclusion just to be certain I'm right.
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Jun 22, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Bored today, I came back into this thread to re-read all the entries - and want to thank everyone who contributed their two cents worth here. I also find that I didn't post the "final strangeness" that happened in this case...

My sister-in-law's ex, who had remarried and was in the middle of another messy divorce, reportedly died at the same house where this all went down, in the same manner in which my sister-in-law died, and the same medical examiner ruled his death a suicide "because that's what the witness said it was". His family tried, as we did, to get the case investigated as a murder, but the not-quite-ex-wife, who still had all the legal rights she needed to do so, had him cremated, as his will stated that he wanted. Against his wishes, however, she didn't allow his family to have the full military funeral that he wanted - which was how I found out about this. His daughter tried to get my husband and I to go testify on the family's behalf - and we reminded her that she had done NOTHING to help us out, telling us that "blood is thicker than water", so she wouldn't testify about her father's abusive behavior.

Never have I seen Karma come back and bite someone like that - and yes, it is definitely food for an Ann Rule book...

Thank you again for all your responses!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Do not Murder vs Do not kill. [ 11 Answers ]

I was asked recently about Exodus 20:13 at another forum and promised to consider the matter here in order to keep the other thread on topic. Why is one preferable to the other and is it OK to translate the word involved as murder? I looked up the word in the Hebrew lexicon and it turns out that...

Movie About Murder Among Cast Members [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw on television in the 80's or 90's. Someone had been murdered, and the cast members of a stage play were all suspects. As each was questioned, he or she remembered back to their contacts with the deceased. I remember a female member of the cast was in her bra--no...

Return of deposit in case of a murder upstairs [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter and her boyfriend currently live in an apartment in Worcester, MA. Last week a murder was committed in the apt above them. Then the murderers set fire to the apt to hide the crime. The firefighters had to break into my daughter's apt to put out the fire. There was some water damage....

The UK's 'The Murder Game' [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know if there's any plans for the BBC to do a second series of 'The Murder Game' or if it's been shelved? Not sure what the ratings were for the first series but I enjoyed it. Anyhoo...

View more questions Search