Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Gizmo, have you learnt anything from the posts on this thread?

Seems not !
    gizmo49250 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jun 19, 2007, 10:26 AM
    If you look therw there you wouls see the answer is posted DUH:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    gizmo, have you learnt anything from the posts on this thread ??

Seems not !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neither of us know what we want.should we keep going and just have fun? [ 2 Answers ]

Been dating this girl for a little over 2 months now. I am 23, she is 25. We both have some baggage from long-term relationships which ended over a year ago. She had a boyfriend for 3 years, and I had a girlfriend for 6 years. My issue is that I'm afraid of relationships now I think. I'm afraid...

This should be fun! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to create a fun dicussion to talk about anything. So feel free to be stupid, crazy, bizarre, silly, funny or any other emotion! :p

Just for fun [ 2 Answers ]

A little test for the old timers here... no fair looking it up in any search areas.. Name the group who did this little ditty "When I was just a young boy on the Oklahoma plains I tried to keep my shoes shined tried to keep a clean name. Way over town there lived a boy named...

Try this for fun! [ 11 Answers ]

Give this a whirl: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_is_your_number_sense

Just for fun [ 37 Answers ]

Just for fun and to have something nice to think about... I was wondering what you would do if you won $1,000,000? What about $10,000,000? I know for me 1 vs 10 million would be much different. I think it would be fun to hear what you have to say. Dream a little.:D

View more questions Search