Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    battlecattle3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Children's movie of 80's or early 90's
    My girlfriend is always talking about a movie where a boy travels by riding on a postage stamp, or travels by mail or something like that. She can only remember this part of the movie and she doesn't know the actor or title or whether it was animated or not? Does anyone know if this is a real movie, or is my girlfriend just crazy.:)
    PortalWriter Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Nope, Your girlfriend is not crazy.

The Movie is Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveler. And it stars Lucas Evans and Anthony Rogers.

Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's or 90's children's fantasy movie [ 20 Answers ]

There is a children's movie that I can't get out of my head. It had something to do with a real little girl who travels through a mirror and encounters a witch. I also think there were some puppets that became her friends. I don't remember too many details because I was really young but I...

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Early 80's children's movie [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the little info I have on this... It was an early 80's movie (thinking 83-85 maybe). A group of kids is running from something or maybe trying to get somewhere. They draw a doorknob on a brick wall. When nothing happens one of them says" try knocking" and a door appears. Any ideas?

View more questions Search