Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Lemon layer pudding
    I just had to share this with you guys ben bought lemons last week for no apparent reason and I couldn't think what to do with them until this afternoon when I was thinking about my nanna and what she would do and bam lemon layer pudding I'm drooling at the thought of it and will be making a batch tomorrow :D

2 oz Butter

Grated rind and 3 tablespoons of fresh juice

4 oz Granulated Sugar

2 eggs - separated

2 oz Self-raising Flour

9 fluid oz Milk

Place butter, sugar and lemon rind in a large bowl. Whisk until pale and soft.

Add the egg yolks and flour and beat well.

Stir in the milk and lemon juice.

Whisk the egg whites until stiff and then fold into the lemon mixture.

Pour into a buttered oven-proof dish and stand the dish in a shallow tin of water.

Cook in the oven at 200 degrees C (400 degrees F or gas mark 6) for about 45 minutes.

The top should be set and spongy to the touch with a custard-like layer underneath.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Awsome!!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 12:43 PM
    OOOOOOOO it just sends shivers down my spine tickle I have such wonderful child hood memorys of this pudding hehehehehe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I layer my own hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have dead straight hair. It looks really boring, I wanted to know if it is possible to layer my own hair. Do I have to go to a hair salon to get it layered? If I can do it myself, how do I layer my hair?:confused:

Inter Vlan Using Layer 3 Switch [ 1 Answers ]

I am a network administrator, I have a three Cisco layer2 switches and 2 vlan assigned in the switches I use to inter vlan between them using my firewall but now I have a new layer 3 foundry switch and I have to use it to inter VLAN between the vlan in the other cisco switches, I was searching in...

Layer cutting hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please give instructions on layer cutting hair. Thanks!

15,000 layer digital painting [ 3 Answers ]

Check this out. Absolutely incredible!: Don't look too quick... this is NOT a photograph. http://www.bertmonroy.com/fineart/text/fineart_damen.htm (be patient, it'll load slow) Be sure to scroll down to see the zooms.

Can't display layer in internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to display a logo (color white, background transparent, png format) as a layer over a graphic in a web page. I have tried one hundred things and can't get it to work. Note: display in Mozilla Firefox is perfect. White logo does not show up in Internet explorer. Currently trying...

View more questions Search