Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KJane Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Prepaid Expenses
    What are prepaid expenses in regard to current assets? Are they trading securities?:eek:
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Prepaid Assets are current assets.

They are another thing to go along side Cash, Accounts Receivables, Supplies, Inventory, Trading Securities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recording Prepaid expenses and Unearned Revenues [ 2 Answers ]

Hello- This is my first time taking Accounting and I'm having a few problems with some of my entries. If anyone could look at my first entry and help it would be greatly appreciated. I have to do the following: Prepare entries for the transactions under the method that records prepaid...

Prepaid Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, just wondering how I find Insurance expense & Prepaid insurance when when Jan 1st the balance is $600 and I Apr. 30 is $2,400. HELP please:(

Prepaid insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem... I am renewing my company's insurance policy and I am paying 25% downpayment of the premium in Sept. and the rest in 10 monthly installments. When I pay down the 25% do I record this is prepaid insurance? Also, the 10 monthly installments should be recorded as insurance...

PrePaid Legal [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any info on PrePAid Legal?

Prepaid Account [ 1 Answers ]

Company A is sending a check to Company B(manufacturing company) each month as a prepay to cover expenses. On the books of Company B upon receiving the check from Company A, the check would be recorded as a debit to cash and a credit to what? What type of prepaid account should be set up? Once...

View more questions Search