Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Happy Father's Day
    To all of you dad's out there, Happy Father's Day! I appreciate the hard work you do to keep your families together, and the patience you have to do so! There are so many great dads on this site. I love to see that. Keep up the good work. Kids are our future! Hugs to all the great Dads out there!!
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Thank you startover22, I will be spending father day, by going out with my metal detector looking for whatever I find, but the best thing is they have all voluntered to do the digging.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 09:14 AM
    I always enjoyed doing that with my Grandfather.. He was real good at fining junk, once we found a ring,, The digging was the exciting part, cause there was something down there and you have to dig to get to it... Happy Father's day and have a blast finding your fortune! LOL
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 15, 2007, 09:18 AM
    So true, I know my dad helped me become the woman that I am. He taught me how to have faith in God and in myself, he showed me unconditional love and pushed me to find my own path, not follow anyone else's. He trusted me to know the right thing to do, but instilled a sense of spiritual integrity within me. He expected me to be strong in the face of struggle, to be resilient and to mean what I say and say what I mean. He taught me to stand up for myself and for what I believe in. He showed me that family is more important than material things, in fact it is the most important thing. He taught me to be respectful of my body and to not focus only on my physical attributes. My father is my hero and he is the wind beneath my wings.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Shattered how sweet, that touched my heart!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 15, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Happy Daddies day. Cause most of the fathers are daddies... It takes a real man to be a daddy. So here's to you all. May your special day be filled with love and relaxation doing your favorite thing with the ones that you love and that love you.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 12:57 AM
    My two Sons are my best buddies. No one has to thank me for being a good father, I thank GOD for the opportunity. I also thank GOD for my Grandbabies, They are a bunch of little snugglie jelly bugs!
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Lucky you magprob! Happy Fathers Day...
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet
    Thank you startover22, I will be spending father day, by going out with my metal detector looking for whatever I find, but the best thing is they have all voluntered to do the digging.
    Mr. Yet, I have a Whites detector and so far I've found everything that nobody wants. Pipe, nuts and bolts, beer cans and tops etc. etc. etc.:confused:
    dudleygood Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 11:49 PM
    Belated Happy Fathers to all the Daddies in the world. And also to my Dad Dale.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 12:47 AM
    You guys are setting a good example out there and I hope to become a dad soon!
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2008, 12:27 AM
    It's a great post. Fathers day is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of June every year. It's a day to honor this one special man in all our lives. He is the man you looked up to all through your growing years whom you know would always be at your side through all your ups and downs.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Thanks Start, I would like to go fishing with my son and daughter...
    Stringer
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 5, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    To all of you dad's out there, Happy Father's Day! I appreciate the hard work you do to keep your families together, and the patience you have to do so! There are so many great dads on this site. I love to see that. Keep up the good work. Kids are our future! Hugs to all the great Dads out there!!!!
    Startover22- You're so kind and thoughtful. Thank you. :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 07:18 PM
    I was going to start a new one, if you guys notice this is last years!;)
    I still just love and adore all the great dads here! Thank you!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 5, 2008, 07:37 PM
    And besides being kind and thoughtful... I'll add very pioneering for recycling posts! :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM
    And besides being kind and thoughtful...I'll add very pioneering for recycling posts! :D
    EVERYONE, I am officially a recycler! Babram, I actually am into recycling so I suppose we are on the same page! Happy up coming Fathers Day!
    sampatrick Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing this feeling with us.. me to going to buy watch for my day and I plan to spend whole day with my father. Happy Fathers Day!
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2008, 06:48 AM
    This is it everyone! Today is the day...
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Hugs and love to all of the great fathers out there...
    Good job for another year Dads!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Thank you dear...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Happy Mother's Day, Moms! [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all mothers, Happy Mother's Day!! I got wonderful handmade cards from my children and silverware from by hubby. What did you get?

Happy Mothers Day. [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to tell all the mother out there Happy Mommy's Day. You are the unsung hero's of the home, work and school. *not that fathers don't contribute*... Thank you for loving your children enough to fight for their right. To love them unconditionally. To hold us when we're sick, to wipe our...

Happy Mothers Day [ 1 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/children/happy-mothers-day-92070.html I decided to paste this here. Happy mothers day all

Happy mothers day [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all the other mommies out there a happy moms day. Hope you all have gotten pampered, and got to sleep in. And for all the moms expecting happy moms day. Just cause their not here yet doesn't mean your not already mothering them. Big hugs all.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mommy's out there :) [ 2 Answers ]

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there, I hope all of you have a special day on Sunday with your child/children :) :) :). For some of you I know this Mother's Day will be particularly special because it is your 1st! I know last year was REALLY special for me, because Mother's Day used...

View more questions Search