Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Xbox 360
    Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Xbox 360: Three red lights flash on the Ring of Light

It's f-ed, the red light ring of death!
    McSorley Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2010, 11:08 AM

It may not have the red ring of death

You will get three red flashing lights if the AV cable isn't connected correctly

I suggest trying HDMI
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by McSorley View Post
    It may not have the red ring of death

you will get three red flashing lights if the AV cable isnt connected correctly

I suggest trying HDMI
    Almost a 3 year old thread. Most of the XBox threads you posted on were old.
    McSorley Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2010, 11:56 AM

Oh My God, so they are... sorry I was just looking for the xbox problems and I kept click on the link to then from the right... I genuinely had no idea

I won't be doing that anymore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

What game is the best for xbox 360 [ 16 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to beat out my friends because we have a little comp to see who has the best game so I was just wandering if anyone has any suggestions:D

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

View more questions Search