Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarcoXTC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 03:47 AM
    Gf's Birthday
    The gf's birthday is coming up... were are going away... jst to conrwall... as the money is low.. can you think of any ideas of making her birthday speical , I'm near a beach?
    godprawn Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoXTC
    The gf's bday is coming up...were are going away...jst to conrwall...as the money is low..can u think of any ideas of making her birthday speical , im near a beach??
    Give her a message in the sand. Either out of shells or just indented. Make sure your timing is right (low tide). Stumble upon it. It may say "for every grain of sand I've moved, with each letter I have grooved, may they number just the same, as the times I've whispered your sweet name
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Jun 15, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Picnic/Dinner on the beach?
    Memories are worth more than anything money can buy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GF's Child Is Not Mine [ 7 Answers ]

I started dating a wonderful girl over 7 months ago. About one month in, she discovered she was pregnant and it was a gentlemen she hooked up with on the rebound. He doesn't want anything to do with the twin boys, which is probably best since he has more kids with different women then either of us...

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

GF's random aggressive behaviour II [ 18 Answers ]

Yeap!. we were again together, and for some time things were going just fine... sudently another fight and another harsh words from her... She came from a university reunion with some of her friends, and they all were with so me drinks on their heads, she came to pick me up to drive them to...

Gf's random aggressive behaviour [ 7 Answers ]

Hi to all, greetings for this forum which helps lots of people to vent their problems, like me.. Well, my case its kind of long to explain but I will try to resume it as better as I can. I have a relatioship with my 19 yo girlfriend, we been together about 2 1/2 years now. We experiment lots...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search