Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 14, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Dense breast
    I went to the gyno today. She always does a self brest exam on me to see if she can feel any lumps or anything concerning. She told me that she didn't feel any lumps and everything felt fine, but me breasts are dense. She said it casually like because I have dense breasts it is harder to feel lumps. I didn't think anything about it because my mind was focused on what was to come next :( Once I got in my car I wondered what did she mean by my breasts are dense. I know what the word dense means, but is it normal to have dense breasts? What does that really mean?

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking breast [ 2 Answers ]

I am concerned about the leakage coming out of my breast. I have never been pregnant, just got over my period last week. I am on a new birth control pill (if that makes a difference). I have been on birth control pills since I was 15. I have always noticed a white dry substance on the tips of my...

Breast soreness [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?

My breast [ 1 Answers ]

My breast has blue veins all over.and my breast are more fuller,darker aerolas also around my nipples.but,like I was saying my period came on June 9,2007 it was light then heavy then dark brown.and today nothing.my period was supposed to last until Friday.and my breast are still sore and blue...

Do I have breast cancer? [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I noticed my brest being very sore. I pushed around on them and noticed that a clear fluid comes out when I squeeze on them. It happens all the time and sometimes that hurt so bad I have to relieve the fluid. Then in Apirl I had a three day period used to having the for 7 days,then...

Breast ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was on Deprovera for 6 months and I gained weight, I decided since I was 44 yrs. Old I got my tubes tied. However, I have been experiencing extreme breast itching and some discharge in the last month or so. Can this be a side effect from the shot or what could be happening. I am going to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.