Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2005, 10:02 PM
    Painting Cost
    Hey

I don't really know much about cars but I have a quick question.

I have a 94 Toyota Camry SE that's painted a weird red color (it's a cross between fire engien red and maroon) and I really don't like it. It's kind of scratched and chipped and I would love to paint it black. How much would this run me? (just a ballpark estimate) And do things like having a sunroof affect the cost?

I'd appreciate any replies.

Thanks,
    - Lucy
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2005, 08:20 PM
    Macco (think that's how its spelled) if any are near you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting PVC [ 2 Answers ]

I'm considering installing some stock, 4 foot, PVC gutter guards available at a big box store. They are white and I would like to paint them flat black. I have heard that epoxy paint will work on PVC. Any advice? Thanks, rb1935

Painting Fun! [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a place where you can indulge your inner abstract expressionist: move your mouse to splatter virtual paint and click to change the color. To create a hard copy, right-click on the "canvas" and select Print. Painting Fun I am not printing mine out and showing it to anybody. Let's just...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

View more questions Search