Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyxacid Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Sensing the paranormal?
    Wow, I never thought I would ever believe in ghosts. After all, I've lived in this house for years now and I know the original owners. I've never had any problems with the paranormal before, but recently I feel like I'm being followed.

It started late at night right before I would go to bed about a year ago, I would open my eyes one last time to check to make sure everything was nice and tidy and there'd be a big fuzzy patch that was really weird. I thought it was the lighting of my room or something.

After a month or two of this, the fuzz became more and more noticeable... like a big figure of a man. I started seeing features like eyes and a nose. I could never make out the whole figure, but I always knew it wasn't just the lighting of the room or my imagination that was seeing this face on top of a big figure of fuzz.

One time I tried talking to the figure. I said, "Look, I've got to go to sleep... can you please go away and maybe come back later in the afternoon?" And it actually did go away. It was so creepy.

Now, it seems to be following me all around the house. Like a few days ago I was painting my nails and I felt someone looking over my shoulder, or one time I was looking in the mirror and the ends of my hair started going up and down. Sometimes, a part of my body gets really warm like someone is touching me, but nobody is there.

The scariest experience was just a few days ago when I was listening to my Ipod and standing upright and I felt something push me forward, just a tad. I decided to relax and let it do what it wanted and I almost fell forward a couple of times. It felt like someone had draped their arm around my shoulder and was leaning on me.

I also get the strange feeling that it is a man or a boy who is a bit older then me (14) I know that this is not a bad haunting. I just want to know if it is uncommon to not live in a haunted place but to experience this.

I don't know, does anybody else have anything to comment about this? Am I insane?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 11:23 PM
    You are not insane. Go discus it here.

Spiritual Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    terrylynn52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 03:45 AM
    No you are not insane, i just filled out my profile and i sounded a lot like what you are experiencing, we don't like to tell anyone for they think you are insane, we are what they call a medium we attract the ghosts for some reason we see things other people can't, it's kind of cool in a way but somewhat scary if your home alone during the bewitching hour 2-3:30 am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion Sensing Wall Switch causes flickering lights [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a Cooper Motion sensing wall switch. I wired it (correctly?) and I am getting flickering lights when the switch automatically turns itself off. I have good lights in the "on" positions, and when I turn the lights off there is no flicker. However, when the "motion" stops, the light...

Outdoor motion-sensing, photo-sensing wall lantern not turning off [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Motion Sensing Outdoor Wall Lantern #561456 I installed a pair of these lanterns next to my front door about two years ago, the first one works fine. I’ve replaced the second lantern three times so far – when I installed the first lantern it worked fine except the motion sensor...

Sensing Death and dreams [ 3 Answers ]

A couple of years ago this happened to me in my old house. I don't know if it was a dream, or a halucination or what, but after reading a few stories here it was brought back into my mind. It was early in the morning, probably about 3:30am and dark. I wasn't feeling very well and was in bed. I...

View more questions Search