Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ajackson_27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Firing trouble
    :mad: I have a Tippmann A-5 when ever I pull the trigger the gun fires crazly. I don't know there's a problem with the co2 or a trigger problem help someone help
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Have you clocked your gun recently? Something is probably wrong with the operating pressure, it could just be a matter of adjusting it, or you might have blown the o-ring. Check pressure, then look at o-ring and connection valve.

Or if none of this makes any since (or nothing above helps) just take it in to your local shop and explain the problem, they ought to know their way around a paintball gun.

Take hopper of and let it go psycho, feel for leaks that shouldn't be there.

Hope some of this helps !
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Is you co2 full ?
    Low pressure can make guns freak like this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firing public defender [ 11 Answers ]

I have a friend that is starting a criminal trial tomorrow, and his public defender sucks. Can he fire his public defender the day the trial starts? He plans to retain a private atty tomorrow also. Please anyone that knows let me know. It is in Adam County CO, for assault with deadly weapon.

Firing diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the firing diagram for a 1979 Dodge Ram pickup. Changed the sparkplugs and wires, but wires must be crossed because it is not running good.

Firing my attorney [ 2 Answers ]

I am seking a divorce I have been in litigation for the last 8 months The trial date is at the end of May I do not feel my attorney is looking out for my best interest and is basically not protecting me I want to fire him Is it wise to at this late in the game? I do not trust him He is impatient,...

Furnace only firing in one zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a digital thermostat and gas heat (forced hot air). When I turn the heat on upstairs, the blower only blows cool air. When I turn it on downstairs, it works normally. I checked the fuse box to see if a fuse had been tripped, but it was normal. What other simple steps can I take...

Firing [ 2 Answers ]

I got fired today from a long term job. How do I explain this at interviews. The labor board is going to be checking into the company. Also how do I get a list of the jobs I've had to build a resume? Thanks, ...

View more questions Search