Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavanbhaai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Spoken english
    May I know how a call centre executive converse with a cosutomer
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 14, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I am not sure I understand the exact question you are asking? I am a customer support manager and would be happy to answer but I need you to be more specific please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son hasn't spoken to me in almost a year [ 21 Answers ]

My son is 24 years old. I have always been there for him. His father and I split when he was 12 and his sister 17. I raised them pretty much on my own before then anyway- my ex was a mechanic who would rather find any excuse than be home with his family. He used to stay late at work doing side...

English [ 1 Answers ]

The shoreline/ has many different shapes. What is the subject and the simple subject. Trying to help my child. But I need understanding also.

English Help [ 6 Answers ]

No problem can be solved by the same conscious that's created it. I'm kind of confused by the sentence above. Please help me with your knowledge. Q1. Does this sentence make sense? Q2. Is "conscious" usually used as a noun? Q3. Do we need to put "by" before "it" to make it sense. Q4. ...

Spoken English [ 4 Answers ]

Please tell me what the following mean grammatically (1)he should have been going. (2)he can have done.

English [ 3 Answers ]

I am needing some help. My daughter is in first grade and brang home a paper today that I can not help her with. They want her cut and paste the pictures given on to the correct areas. Areas being soft c, hard c and soft g, and hard g.The words for the c's are... celery, castle, cookie, cigar, and...

View more questions Search