Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lttlwng228 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Lubricant & conception
    Will Kama Sutra brand edible oil used for oral sex inhibit conception the same way most lubricants can? I'm asking if it harms sperm if you are trying to conceive. It's not being used as a lubricant, just for tastier foreplay.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Ahh yes got totally the wrong end of the stick! Should have read the area of posting, very sorry just ignore me- goodbye
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Lubricants can inhibit sperm from reaching the egg and causing conception, but I am not sure about the oil you are referencing. I was always told to try to stay away from non organic oils if possible, because they tend to linger around for long time. The best thing to use if you are trying to conceive is PRESEED ( Pre~Seed® by INGfertility ), if you are not trying to conceive, I suggest using vegetable or coconut oil, because they are anti-fungal and very pure...
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jun 14, 2007, 06:28 PM
    I'm not sure I would use it. I understand wanting tastier foreplay, but also know that saliva as well as lubricants can hinder conception. I don't remember where I read it, and I'm being too lazy to look it up, but it is suggested that saliva be kept away from that area if you are trying to conceive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confuses about conception [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone might know about tubal reversal? I had my tubes reversed in June and I had a possitive ovulation test last week so I did my business and now I am waiting around to see if I get my period. Does anyone know how soon you can test to see if you are pregnant or if I have...

Good Timing & No Conception [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! My DH & I are onto our 6th cycle Trying to conceive our first child. We are 29, have been married for 3 years. As far as I know, most females in my family have become pregnant in the first 3 cycles of trying. No known family history of medical problems. I have been off BCP's for 8...

Conception date [ 8 Answers ]

This might sound a really stupid question but here goes. I know it take 14 days to fall pregnant. My conception date is the 16th feb so does that mean I had to have sex 2 weeks before the 16th to become pregnant. Im confused.com lol please help

Civic transmission lubricant [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is the transmission lubricant capacity of a 1998 Honda Civic DX, 5 speed manual transmission. I want to change out the lubricant in the transaxle, and I need some idea of how much lubricant to buy. :)

Conception [ 1 Answers ]

Hi… We are planing a baby and we had intercourse alternate days, I was to ovulate on the 11th as per most of the websites so planned intercourse alternate days and daily for 10th, 11th and 12th of October. I want to know by when can I know if I have conceived successfully and also is it OK to...

View more questions Search