Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anandabs76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Cannot select DVD drive
    I have problem of selecting the DVD drive and accessing the files in it.
    Some DVD's open automatically, but not able to select to and open in other programs.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 14, 2007, 08:24 AM
    What's on these DVDs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD drive [ 1 Answers ]

I bought the video game Runaway - The Dream of the Turtle. It's a DVD and it installed fine, but when I try to open the game to play it, a message pops up telling me to "Please Insert the original CD/DVD of Runaway 2" when the disc is already in there. I have a Compaq Presario S6300 NX...

DVD drive is missing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, please help! My dvd drive does not show up at all. In the device driver window it has a yellow exclamation point and if I look at the device properties it shows the following error message: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is...

Cd/dvd drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, First, I want to know can I burn cds on a CD-ROM? Second,if so, when I insert a cd in the drive it says "insert CD into the drive and the burning process will start automatically" but it doesn't. It will spin and make all these sounds like it will start but nothing happens. Then the...

DVD RW drive [ 1 Answers ]

My system is P.4 2.4Mhz. With 1GB ram and running Win Xp Pro. I bought the BenQ DVD RW drive (model no. DW1620) about a month ago, at first, when I installed the drive, it just cannot work. Whenever I insert a disc into the drive, an error message " only part of a readprocessmemory or...

DVD Drive [ 6 Answers ]

Earlier I had a DVD-ROM drive ,I bought a Sony 52/24/52 Cd Writer and replaced the DVD with it making it the master drive now when I try to install the DVD as slave drive it gives me some error during boot about PCI which I think might have something to do with the audio cable from the DVD to the...

View more questions Search