Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    etsnepal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Hello. I am from nepal, how to take easy learn in home environment ? What is the method that I could teach them both mentaly and physical way easy, from which they could catch the lessons quickly?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 05:57 AM
    I have moved your question to its own thread, if you attach it to someone else's question normally you don't get any answers. Or you confuse the first thread

Each child learns differently, and you have to present the material in a manner that works best for that child.
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 15, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Some children are visual learners and also thrive on the one on one teaching and some you can give them the books and they can do it themselves. You have to find what works best for you. My son has autism so one on one teaching is a must for him, he also hates to write so I let him type his work on the computer and he also hates to read books so I let him read books that are about the things he is interested in. There are all different ways your children can benefit from diiferent homeschooling ways, you just have to keep it fun :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age of child home alone after school [ 14 Answers ]

It is my understanding that there is no age limit of how old a child can be to go home after school in New York state.That it is at the parents discretion. Is this true? The child in question will be eleven in 3 weeks. Can the school decide? Thank-you

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Seton Home Study School [ 8 Answers ]

This is a Catholic Home School course. I am trying to find out as much about them as can. I have went over almost every line on every page on their site and all of the links. I am trying to find someone that has perhaps had experience with them or know people that have used them.

School age children home alone in Indiana [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. I am a very concerned, loving parent of a 10-year-old and a 12-year-old. Both children are very responsible. I normally work from home, but about two to four days per month (never consecutive) I am required to work in the office for various reasons as part of my job. I have no family here...

Working on school website from home [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this, so I hope this isn't a stupid question! I'm going to be working on the website for the school where I work. Is it possible to access the site to work on it from home, or is it something that has to be done from the same computer at all times? I'll be using FrontPage, which...

View more questions Search