Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rocktheblock Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Too many video games?
    My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games.
    They have:
    1 nintendo ds
    1 gamecube
    1 playstation2
    2 tv's
    2 dvd players
    1 computer
    And
    1 Game Boy

Is that too many electronic systems?

The 5 year old is going into kinder next year and the 10 year old in in 4th grade an his grades are dropping FAST!

HHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Yes, it will damage them. They will turn into vidiots.
    Sairei Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2007, 01:14 PM
    If the games are causeing their grades to drop then they should limit the amout of time they spend playing there games. Maybe they should limit there video game playing to 1 hour a day but that's after they do their homework. And if there grades are still droping then they should only be allowed to play there games on the weekends and holidays. Playing videogames maybe fun but school is more important.
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Oct 21, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Too many electronic systems? I have three little brothers and a little sister and when it's Christmas or one of their birthdays adults know that all kids like the new electronics like games and mp3 players, so they all shower the kids in electronics. I think it's normal for two American kids to have that amount of stuff, but like the others suggested, their playing time must be limited.
    pyroman1435 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Oct 27, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rocktheblock
    my aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games.
    they have:
    1 nintendo ds
    1 gamecube
    1 playstation2
    2 tv's
    2 dvd players
    1 computer
    and
    1 gameboy

is that too many electronic systems?

the 5 year old is going into kinder next year and the 10 year old in in 4th grade an his grades are dropping FAST!!

HHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    lol it happeneds to every kid haha u got to take away the games and leave them with the playstation2 ,nintendo ds, and some good old discovery chanel =D
    randomchange Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rocktheblock
    my aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games.
    they have:
    1 nintendo ds
    1 gamecube
    1 playstation2
    2 tv's
    2 dvd players
    1 computer
    and
    1 gameboy

is that too many electronic systems?

the 5 year old is going into kinder next year and the 10 year old in in 4th grade an his grades are dropping FAST!!

HHHHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    To be honest, as a kid I was allowed to play games as much as I want. My grades dropped a little bit, but I still kept a high gpa in high school..
    If you take all but one system away, they will use that one extensively. I would suggest imposing stricter limits on the amount of time to be played.
    Maybe cut off playing around 9? Or earlier?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

Games [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search