Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beenkie Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 11:32 AM
    Looking Pretty
    I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red lips, skinny, and big blueish greenish eyes... n soft face people say... How can I make myself look pretty even though I am tomboy and I want to dress like a really girl but I wear kind of long shirts... so, I need an opinion and I really want to know how can I do that... I wear light make-up sometimes... n no one can tell I have it on and they say you look beautiful today but they can't tell I have it on... Plzzz... help...
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 8, 2005, 04:40 PM
    This is what you do... go get yourself a fabulous pair of jeans ones that don't cut of your circulation but show off your figure even if you don't have much... then get yourself a nice decent cute top doesn't have to show cleavage but also again hugs the body... if your trendy get something that has a cute logo something like kiss me quick or I hate boys... then if you want to do light makeup here is the way to go... little mascara maybe some eyeliner and a little gloss on the lips is enough... it will make people take a second look... you don't have to wear short skirts or dresses to get people to say wow she's cute
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2005, 04:15 PM
    Sorry, Lolly. I think you need to be comfortable or you won't be pretty. You need to dress like you feel and if that's not TIGHT so be it. Wear some cute jeans (your friends will help you) and a pretty top -- what's your favorite color? Do something fun with your hair. Eyeliner goes a long way without looking like much. Alwaysalways be yourself. (A festive version of that.)
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2005, 11:03 AM
    Well.
    Nobody likes a boaster. So stop with the, people sya I'm pretty because,. people don't care, lots of times you can be pretty for your personality, and don't change the way you think or act, so be 'prettier' if you think it's addiquate. Buy new clothes, but don't change your image, popularity isn't everything, and watch out sometimes popular people go after people so they can have them 'in their group' as another person that looks up to them, so before you change, know what your in for
    Babeigotyou4eva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 11:36 PM
    Well
    Well,
    Normally your not supposed to care about what people think about you grl! If you like the way you dress.. don't change. Oh yea, when people say... your pretty or soft-faced.. they don't mean it half of the time. Unless they can look you in the eyes, and tell you that, then don't get attached. If you want to be more girly, buy shirts and tops from lyk Macys or Abercrombie or somewhere where grlz love buying their clothes. Also buy feminine shoes such as flats, heels, sandals. Stuff like that. I hope you take my advice. :rolleyes:
    Elke <3
    Take my advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hey this is pretty cool [ 5 Answers ]

This pretty cool I just stumbled into this site and see people just ask a question and somebody answers it. Well I guess I'd like to know what you guys see in my future, career, love life. Thanks a lot.

Puppies... *sigh*... Just a pretty face [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all! We need help. We got a puppy half teacup yorkie half shih tzu, she's about 4 months old... should she be house trained by now? Because she's not... At all. We live in an apartment, so we can't really take her out on grass, but we let her out on the balcony and hope she does her...

View more questions Search