Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalove Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 09:54 AM
    Criminal Investigation
    I want to become a crime scene investigator. I have a BA in sociology and I am currently going to school for anotherassociates degree in criminal justice and a certificate in forensic science. Does anyone know what I need to do to get this type of job? What type of classes I need? ANy types of certifications? I need HELP!! I can't seem to find a straight forward answer. I am pretty much getting the runaround on things. I am not sure what kind of curriculum I need i.e. certification and/or training requirements.
    lisalove :eek:
    RavenKnighte Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 09:31 PM
    I googled Crime Scene Investigator career requirements...
    I'm sure you've probably already googled it yourself... Requirements for being a CSI depend on whether you are working on a city, county, state, or federal level. It sounds like you are getting the common basics for the job, though. Anyway, check out this (cut and paste into your browser address bar if it isn't showing up here as a link):

http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/becomeone.html

It's just one of the links that came up in my search... Hope it helps some...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal History [ 7 Answers ]

I have been told that after a 10 year period - a person does not have to disclose their criminal history on employment applications. Can anyone confirm this statement.

Is your neighbor a criminal? [ 36 Answers ]

Hello: Do you think the government has any clue about what it does?? Recently, the state of Washington made playing online poker a felony. Yup – a class C felony, just like sex offenders. Now, I would like you to think about this for a minute. Here we have, let's say 1,000 ordinary...

Can Petitions Help in a criminal case? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could tell me If a petition or a group of signatures and putting in a good word for someone that is being tried for an internet crime would be of good use to a client and could be used by his lawyer. Can petitions be good for someone being convicted of any crime,...

Criminal background 12 yrs.ago... [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting ready to go back to school in the medical field; I'm offered job placements through where I graduated .Do I have to worry about possibility of rejection because of a past record-over 10yrs.ago?! I've been told it shouldn't be that big of a deal... but,I have concerns because school...

Help please -I was CHARGED as a Criminal.. 'd/c &b [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to answer your post earlier but was unable to do so do so due to password problems. The local chapter of the Bar Association for your area should be able to tell you something about the attorney you have, at a minimun, whether that person is in good standing in the legal community. ...

View more questions Search