Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Verify a SSN that isn't yours
    How can I verify that social security number belongs to a specific individual.

... without subscribing to a service
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 13, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Depends on why you want to do that. If you are renting someone an apartment you could run a credit report. The place I use is a pay per use no monthly fee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Credit agency refuses to verify debt, but demands payment (Ontario) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Just as a backgrounder, I have placed my original post in quotes at the bottom. The one thing I should add is that we contacted the original alleged creditor (GMAC), who was reasonably nice, but told us that they no longer held the debt and couldn't provide us with any verification. ...

What happens when the call- in Probation gets revoked for failer to pay/verify court [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently on probation, we have been on call-in since about sept. we just received a letter stating that we were returned to regular supervision probation for failer to pay/verify court cost. Our payments were only suppose to be 20 a month and on the month of March I made a...

Verify employment? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I received a call at my mothers house from a collection agency, the woman was yelling at my mother because she said I didn't live there (which I do not) the woman said put her on the phone right now I have the right number. In the end of the big argument the woman told my mother she...

Another F1-OPT-H1 tax filing. Verify! [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the background information. Student from India came on F1 in 08/03. OPT: 02/06 to 04/06. Went to India: 04/06 to 06/30/06. Came back on H1b: 07/01/06-till now. My understanding of tax filing so far... I meet the sustancial presence test --> File as "Dual-tax payer"

How can you know if employer will verify? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any way to tell in advance whether an employer will attempt to verify an applicant's education/degrees? Is there a standard for this practice, particularly among municipal employers?

View more questions Search