Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whowhat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 01:14 AM
    I like them Medium size not to small but not to big
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 17, 2007, 01:22 AM
    I really think smaller breasts are easier to work with...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 11:21 AM
    I don't care if they are big or small as long as they are real.
    shamy Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 04:11 PM
    I don't think it reali matters what cup size you are, if you have a good looking body I'm sure a man won't turn you down just bcus you have a cups. I have be cups though but I want them bigger, I want something 4 my boyfrend 2 play with lol. But he says he loves my breast and der perfect for him but I think his lieing, he says that because I got a booty. You got to have one or the other lol
    mo_786110 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 05:16 AM
    I personally like big ones, but not tooo big they look like 2 footballs, just like medium sized not too bigh and not too small.
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2007, 10:53 PM
    I have natural D cups I've been told there nice my BF loves them I hate them I wish they we're smaller but he would kill me if I touched them, I don't worry about him lookn he isn't allowed to touch.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Hell if my hubby wants to look what's the problem touch and id cut his bits off :D

As for me there plenty big enough in any case more than a mouthfull is just a waiste.
    toaops Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 11:28 AM
    My breasts are small and so are my nipples. My boyfriend says he loves them but I don't see why.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 4, 2007, 01:41 PM
    It's a opinion.

And personally... I think DD is a nice minimum. ;)
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2007, 01:43 PM
    I have DD's Luckyly I have a boyfriend who has big hands and really I hate how big they are but I really think a handfull is enough...
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Well this post has turned into 3 pages of differing opinions. I think the only way we are really going to be able to do a comprehensive study is if we start posting photos. I really think it's for the best and for the good of the discussion.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 4, 2007, 08:50 PM
    You first, Chuff.
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 01:22 AM
    Syn we can arrainge pics ;)
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I Have 36d Cup Boobs Hey What Can I Say I Love Em And So Does Everyone Else That Sees Them They Fall In Love With Them Meaning That My Breast Are Seducing And They Look Nice And They Are Not Saggy No Offence To Women With Saggy Breast Please Don't Fault Me For Speking My Mind Because My Opinion Was Asked For
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    You first, Chuff.

Okay, your turn.
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dolly08
    I Have 36d Cup Boobs Hey What Can I Say I Love Em And So Does Everyone Else That Sees Them They Fall In Love With Them Meaning That My Breast Are Seducing And They Look Nice And They Are Not Saggy No Offence To Women With Saggy Breast Please Dont Fault Me For Speking My Mind Because My Opinion Was Asked For

It certainly was and I value it. Hello Dolly, I'm Chuff.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Bah, I have to figure out how to link pictures now.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 01:14 AM
    That's for you chuff its my with boobs ;)

self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 6, 2007, 09:17 AM
    I use to be very VERY insecure about the size of mine when I was younger but now that I'm older I appreciate the fact that I don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to and that my back will be fine til' the day I die! LOL And to answer the question about "if you were out with your husband or bf, would you hold his hand tighter if a woman with huge breast walked by?" Not necessarily but I would be glancing to see if his eyes were wandering! I haven't caught him yet and it's been 2 years. Wow :) Reading these questions makes me appreciate what me and my boyfriend have even more! Thanks :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 11:11 AM
    My wife wishes hers were bigger, to at least a full B or C (she's a full A now but is only 95 lbs and petite). But she knows I look and heck like I said she points them out to me, and she spots them faster than I do.

She understands the difference between looking and touching. Looking is something she has no trouble with... but if I ever got touching in my mind then look out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

Does Size Matter? [ 44 Answers ]

OK, this is an age old question for the ladies... Does the size of the male organ matter? What in your opinion is the optimum size?

Does it matter? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

View more questions Search