Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diamondmoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Why am I always hot and sweaty?
    About 4 years ago, I had a bad fall down the stairs. Since my recovery, I have always had a pain under my back, right rib. Some days it is worse than others, especially in the mornings if I drink alcohol the night before. It is also more painful if I sleep on my right side.

However, in the last year, I am always hot and sweaty and more so when the pain is more severe. I am 60 years old! Do you think this is coincidence (the pain and the sweating) or separate health issues?
    :confused:
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2007, 05:29 AM
    I think the only person that can determine if these are separate health issues, is your physician and you should see him/her for the pain. I have basically eliminated the alcohol from my life, because I am always hot & sweaty after drinking. It is uncomfortable. I do not know your gender, but I do know this reaction is common to post menopausal women and could be to post menopausal men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling hot hot (water) and then it is not at all hot [ 3 Answers ]

We have scalding hot water for a couple of minutes and then it cuts off . We have a state water heater model e5650dols. We set our temperature lower and reset the unit only to have it replicate the same problem. Is this due to the theromostat if so is it the lower or the upper. How do you tell??...

Radiators hot but hot water from taps luke warm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, First of all I am novice.. a real novice when it comes to plumbing, so please be easy on me :) I hope someone can shed some light on this weird problem. I have a conventional boiler with a hot water tank in the bathroom and 2 tanks in the loft. The radiators in the house are fine, they...

No hot water from tub faucet; all others - very hot [ 2 Answers ]

Every hot water faucet in my house produces scalding hot water. EXCEPT the upstairs tub/shower. From that faucet we only get lukewarm water. Why? What should be replaced? bradsmithmm

Sweaty underarms [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine have sweaty underarms and it shows on the clothes she wear. Though she doesn't smell bad but she's really embarrassed about it.. can you help me help her? Thanks! :)

View more questions Search