Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juanesha21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Late 80s or 90s movie
    Watched It When I Was Younger With Brother And Sister But They Don't Remember It. I Remember Spring Fling Being The Title But Can't Find It Any Where So That Might Not Be It. The Movie Takes Place At A Hotel And The Owners Daughter's Birthday Is Coming Up I Think It Was Her Sweet 16. I Believe There Were Some Boys Guest At The Hotel, And The Owner Seen His Daughter Hanging Out With One Of The Boys. He Told Her To Stay Away From Him. At The End She Has A Big Birthday Party. That's All I Remember. Thanks For Any Suggestions.
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Wasn't sixteen candles was it?
    AvantReese Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 08:51 PM
    The first thing I thought of was Dirty Dancing but she wasn't the hotel owners daughter of course and he worked for the hotel, and then there's the whole dancing thing, which you didn't mention, lol.

You say you looked up Spring Fling? > Spring Fling! (1995) (TV) - Plot summary
    It is centered around a hotel but not like you described.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s or early 90s TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an 1980s or early 90s TV movie. I don't remember much about it. All I remember is that a man and wife were divorced or separated and their little boy ( I think his name was David) went to stay with his dad for the weekend and his dad set the house on fire while the...

Dinosoar movie of the 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a kid and I can't find the name It is about theses kids not sure how many about 2-3 and they get sucked in or go into this television were it takes them to the time of the dinosaors and the only way for the kids to get back is to help the dinosoars by saving a female dinosoar...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search