Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dipalee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Introduction letter for international marketing
    The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company.
    Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Why don't you write the letter and say what you need and want to, and I will proofread and make reasonable changes, as necessary. Please post the letter here or send it to me privately.

I am extremely picky about English grammar/spelling/punctuation, have a master's degree, and am a librarian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a great way to write an introduction letter to network TV introducing my talent. I'm a comedian and I would like to send a dvd of myself to places like snl and ellen degeneris. But I need something that will catch their eye but yet still seem...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

View more questions Search