Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam_Felgen Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Is This Normal?
    Ok, I am 13 years old and in grade 9. I eat pretty healthy and stuff. But sometimes I feel really really really really hungry. But I would not want to eat! I can hear my stomach grumbling and everything but I will not want to eat. This mainly happens a few hours before dinner and when dinner time comes I ask for as little as possible on me plate and I still only eat half of it? Is it normal for me to do that?
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 13, 2007, 02:34 PM
    It's not normal you should at least have a small snack before dinner so you won't be starving. Are you trying to loose weight?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 02:42 PM
    I don't think it is quite normal but it really depends on the circumstances. First of all, are you trying to lose weight or do you have a distorted body image. They way you described it though does not sound like an eating disorder. Maybe you are waiting so long to eat that even if you are hungry you feel a little nauseated when it comes time to actually eat. Try snacking all day to prevent yourself from becoming EXTREMELEY hungry and see if this helps. If you start feeling like this is not normal for you then talk with your parents and see about going to the doctor or nutritionist. Let us know how it goes!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Try a handful, about a 1/3 cup for any nuts or seeds, they will curb your appetite and tide you over till you eat. You need to eat healthy portions your young and you need good food in the right amounts to help your body grow, nows a very important time for you! Also when you hear the rumblings, drink a big glass of ice cold water!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal? [ 4 Answers ]

Can a man find in online chatting or cybersex more pleasure than having an intimate relationship with his wife? Can a man not makelove with his wife for one year without any reasons?

Is this normal or too much [ 17 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl for some time she is 26 and has slept with 26 guys is this normal or too much in other words should I be careful? I don't want to judge her but I got to feel some kind of emotion towards this issue.

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

Is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have...

View more questions Search