Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bycole Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Cervical fluid
    I am having trouble distinguishing wet/sticky creamy, etc... I have an estimated fertile time of thurs June 9, 10, 11, with possible o on 12th. I am seeing signs of approaching o in my cervical fluid. I have been dry as the desert until today. They say you start sticky, then creamy, then wet and then like egg whites. Well, since I have been dry dry dry until today I am having a hard time charting my fluid today because it seems to bee what I would cal WET... Since I haven't experienced the sticky, and creamy I was wondering can this be so or am I what you would call sticky? Can anyone elaborate on what sticky is VS. Wet? Thanks
    Sonnenwende Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2005, 01:29 PM
    You can't go completely by what the books say as every woman is different. I, for example, produce plenty of cervical fluid long after ovulation when I am 'supposed' to be dry. A lot of things can effect your cervical mucus: Semen, infection, delays in ovulation, etc. If you are confused from the mucus, you could always buy some ovulation test sticks and find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fluid mechanics [ 1 Answers ]

Sir If I send you some short question in fluid mechanics could you respond to me .

Brake fluid loss [ 9 Answers ]

My 1993 Honda Civic requires topping up of the brake fluid every 3 months due to the light coming on. There are no leaks in the master cylinder and no leaks at the brake pads (I checked all 4 wheels). There is also no dripping of brake fluid in my driveway. This has been happening for 2...

View more questions Search