Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Sexual healing
    Me and my man been together for 2 yrs know each other for 10. We got two kids together andn I have twow frm a previous relationship. We use to sex partners in the past while in the relationship it was srrong until we had our first child which will be his first and my third. IWe have a baby on the way. I want to know how can we bring that freaky sex back?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 06:06 PM
    English please. I do not understand exactly what your asking and what you have written does not make sense.

Joe
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Keep kids out of the bedroom, literally and figuratively. When you are together, no mention of kids, bills chores... etc. When you have sex its about the two of you, he isn't second. Many times women focus so much on the kids they ignore the needs he has... and that comes back to manifest itself in many ways... The bedroom is one of them.
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Um you.. can't even read that... and I get good reading grades lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Healing Hardware [ 3 Answers ]

For the second time in five years my hardware has healed it self.This time my year old cell phone was taken to my retailer.I told them it froze and I could not make calls. The tech told me it could not be fixed,A few days ago I recharged the phone and it now works The phone is no longer online but...

Hands on Healing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like any and all information on Hands on Healing Thank-You!

Healing after a break up [ 4 Answers ]

How do you block out the hurt and heal fast.

Healing Process [ 3 Answers ]

I went to my first counseling session yesterday, and it went well. It was just a bunch of questions about everything (from childhood up to present day) to lay the foundation of where my real problems stem from. As good as I feel about starting the process of mending my marriage, I feel terrible...

View more questions Search