Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Ill miss her
    Well its finally come to an end.. after a year.. one of the most mentalist girls I have ever meet is leaving my life..

Some of you know the story.. she came to work for us.. had a boyfriend jumped on me.. played around with me for like a year.. then went back to her boyfriend now.. its leaving for good..

I can't say I'm happy I will miss it.. because its true.. and I have found out something about me.. I like feeling hurt.. we can get addicted to feeling like that.. now I'm like what the hell do I do now.. I know there's tons of stuff to do.. and I know its for the best that she will finally be out of my life.. but still you know.. we do miss them feelings of sorrow.. and of happynus that only someone that's in our heart can make us feel.

I just found it funny.. that I came to know a bit more about me ;). And I hope this helps a few people out there.. because We can even miss bad things as well as good things..
    So when we say ill miss that.. it does not mean to say it was good for us.. or did anything for us in anyway.. I know this strang relationship did nothing for me.. just made my head spin..

Anyway :) one door shuts another opens.. only sad point I'm in an area where my options are. Like 0! Which is annoying but I guess some me time is awesome

Check out some similar questions!

Is my kitten ill? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a little concerned about my 8 week old tabby kitten. We only got her today and she has already passed tow diarrohea stool, the last of which I noticed there was a slight sign of blood loss. Not a lot, but enough to colour a few of the cat litter stones. She's lively and playful, hasn't yet...

Ill dog [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a 4 year old border collie but she hasn't been eating for about a week and normaly she's a ball of energy but she's been really dopey lately. Can you please tell me what's wrong with her?

Feeling quite ill [ 1 Answers ]

OK so lately id say the last.. 2 maybe 3 days I've felt really sick at some times and more or less fine at others I haven't been eating a lot but I try to make sure I have something at every meal I've been throwing up a lot, this morining I had a peanut butter sandwich which I ate at probably...

Often feel ill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Five weeks a go I left a very stressful job where I was working 70 hours a week and ever since I keep feeling unwell. I don't know if the two are related. I feel ill for a week or so, then OK for a few days, then ill again. When feeling unwell, the symptoms are mild but noticeable. I feel...

Daschund Ill [ 2 Answers ]

My daschund is turning four this Dec. 15, and she's having problems that aren't becoming of her personality. Meaning, she used to be active, and very energetic, but nowadays she's very lethargic, and has a habit of "sitting" everywhere. I hope it isn't her back, but I can't find a lot of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.