Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dalia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
    Country song, female singer
    Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...
    hippiechick83 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 12, 2007, 06:41 PM
    The song is called "Landslide" originally done by Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac. It was covered a few years ago by The Dixie Chicks. There are several versions available one was Stevie with the Chicks and another was The Chicks with Sheryl Crow.
    Mamao2 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2007, 06:47 PM
    She's right. Landslide by the Dixie Chicks
    Dalia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hippiechick83
    The song is called "Landslide" originally done by Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac. It was covered a few years ago by The Dixie Chicks. There are several versions available one was Stevie with the Chicks and another was The Chicks with Sheryl Crow.
    Thanks so much for the replies!
    hippiechick83 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 08:46 AM
    You are most certainly welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country singer [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody happen to know the country singer that sings a song that has the quote "the nights are long and my arms are empty" in the song, it's for a trivia , it's driving me crazy!

Singer Of a Country Song [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the Country Singer who song the song STILL the lyrics go Still, Though you broke my heart, Still, Now that were apart, I love you Still. Can you please Help me. Thank You for your help in this matter.

Name of Country singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings this country song from the late 80's early 90's: I think it's the chorus that says this: 'You and Me goin' fishin' in the dark... '

Female singer of "Dance"? [ 2 Answers ]

I think the song is called Dance. The lyrics include either 'just dance' or 'please dance'. It's all about doing things in life rather than just sitting on the sidelines.

View more questions Search