Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shugi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Leaky Shower
    I have a single handle shower. The brand is Kohler devonshire. It drips constantly. I have no idea how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated

Rich
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Jun 6, 2005, 01:14 PM
    Best advice is to try www.kohler.com. They have a contact listing, toll free numbers, and are very helpful in the area of customer service. Describe your problem to them and they will help you out. Worked for me. They even sent a FREE repair kit for a kitchen faucet I have. Dave.
    shugi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 02:47 PM
    Right on
    Called Kohler and the parts are on the way... Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaky shower diverter [ 5 Answers ]

I had a kohler shower diverter installed about two years ago. It's the kind that you have to pull the plunger on the tub spout to activate the shower head. Water is now dripping from my tub spout. After removing all the decorative trim from the diverter, what's left is a stem mounted with two...

Leaky shower drain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, what do I use to seal the drain in a stand up shower? Caulk? Silicone? Will I be able to use the shower the next day? Thank you

Leaky fiberglass shower [ 5 Answers ]

We remodeled our home recently and this included removing a tile shower and replacing it with a fiberglass shower which was on the second floor. The installation was done by a plumber. We noticed it leaking almost from the start. It drips into the room below down the ceiling fan only when my...

Leaky shower basin [ 3 Answers ]

I just redid my second story shower and put a new subfloor under the basin. The basin needed the pipe to be exactly in the middle so the rubber boot would stop the water. It was a little off so the boot went on and I siliconed but it is still leaking so now I have to break the ceiling downstairs....

Another leaky shower drain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! A few weeks after moving into our (12 year old) house, we noticed moisture coming through the ceiling. The upstairs shower is right above the wet spot. We called our warranty company, and they sent out a technician who said that it was the shower drain, which has a crack in it (but of...

View more questions Search