Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madhumati_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 12:14 AM
    Password
    :o Someone please help me to get my own official Yahoo accounts password; Very important data is being saved dere about my clients... Can anyone guide me how to recover that Yahoo password: [email protected]
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2005, 06:33 AM
    Password
    Hi,
    If you have lost your password, your chances are slim and none of getting it.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    PS, Never store information you are going to need on any websites' email; they could change their format at any time, possibly causing it all to be deleted.
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 18, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Q: What if I forgot my password or Yahoo! ID?

A: You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. Visit the Sign-in Problems page and supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and the ZIP or postal code you provided when you registered.

Make sure to provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you will not be able to obtain a new password.

Link to the sign-in problems page - https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login

Hope this helps if you haven't retrieved it yet :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Password ? [ 17 Answers ]

:o ? :'( How do you get into your computer if you forgot and lost you password?

Bios password [ 13 Answers ]

Please someone give me a toshiba bios backdoor password, My bios are password protected and I don't remember the password . :confused:

4got my rar password.. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to forcelly opem and extract my rar file... I try to use free ware password recovery but its too slow... :confused: help please...

A password for my PC [ 4 Answers ]

Hello experts, How can I do a password for my PC so no one can use it. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search