Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie gee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Is my house haunted
    I live in manchester... I would like to know if my house is haunted, I get cold patches at the top and bottom of my bed even though it right next to a radiator, I have a dark tall shadow at the end of my bed. Is my house haunted?
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Try to find the previous owners names, you can get them from the county court house. Search the internet for phone numbers and try contacting them, they may be able to tell you if they had similar experiences.

You can ask your neighbor right next door and other neighbors they may have some information that can help you.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Is your house haunted?
    No, ghost aren't real
    And while I'm at it Lockness and the Bigfoot don't exist either. Most of the time they are made up to increase tourism to site that are lacking resources to make a profit by having a legitimate attraction.

More than likely the reason for the cold spots are air flow patterns. Talk to anyone that has been in a poorly designed computer datacenter and they will tell you about the amazing difference in tempature in just a few steps (air is an amazing insulater). A small fan near those areas will get rid of your cold spots. As for the shadow turn on light sources one by one and try and identify the souce of the light that is causing the shadow and move the object in front of it. It might be caused by two objects and two light source combining to make a darker larger shadow than you would expect so look carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

I think me or my house is haunted [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sort of used to the feeling but when I'm alone it scars me I think there might be two or three ghosts one my grandmother who died a few years ago she was in her 70s well me and my mother get this the most we feel like someone is looking at us we smell the smell at my grandmothers house used to...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I Have A Question Concerning My House, Because For A While I've Been Questioning Myself Of Whether My House Is Haunted... the Experiences I Have Heard From My Sister And Friendz Have Been About Seeing This Apparation Of This Ghost. This Is When It All Started, My Sister Apparently Was "seeing"...

View more questions Search