Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 11, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Officer of loooove
    One of my male friends got pulled over by a police man and was given a warning for stopping at a red light the way he is supposed to. He has also gotten phone calls from city hall like two nights in a row, but wasn't able to reach the call in time to actually talk to a human being. Idk but it sounds to me like the police officer maybe liked what he saw and he used the red light stop warning as an excuse and is calling him wanting a date. Or am I reading too much into it? Plus my friend is straight so if the guy really is interested how would he go about letting him know with out hurting the guys feelings? What if the guy gets pissed and goes all loony cop on him? :S
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 12:14 AM
    The calls may have been about something else. Bills owed to the city all paid? I would think that calls from a police officer while on duty would be coming from a police station.

If the police officer is really doing what you say he might be doing, then his actions are highly unprofessional and he could lose his job because his actions.

I would just ignore the calls, unless they concern a bill. If someone leaves a message on an answering machine, I would keep a recording of the message as well as the date and time that it was received.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Officer requirements [ 4 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but does anyone know the specific requirements to becoming a police officer, education wise?

Probation Officer [ 3 Answers ]

What happens when your probation officer threaten to put you in jail for not paying your restitutions because you can't get a job?

Probation officer [ 8 Answers ]

Can my brother change his prbation officer in the state of va if he went to high school w/ her ( they hated one another in school)?? :confused:

Probation Officer dilemma [ 13 Answers ]

My 19-year-old son is currently on probation. He is living at home with his father and I, and we are trying to give him encouragement and support in order to comply with the regulations set forth by the court. When he was arrested (he stole a 4-wheeler) we decided the best thing for him was to...

Probation Officer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all: There's a retired probation officer with the handle magprob. He's trying to hawk a book here. I don't know how much he's trying to sell it for, but don't buy it! He offers a free chapter. I read it. Of course, if YOU ARE a probation officer, then it might help you keeping your...

View more questions Search