Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pvdancer11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's
    It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 11, 2007, 08:54 PM
    It's "once upon a forest"
    marielbane Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2007, 01:16 AM
    Ferngully

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

80's maybe 90's weird cartoon movie. [ 9 Answers ]

I remember my parents renting my sister and i this very weird, almost creepy cartoon move when we were kids. I guess it was any where from 1989-1992. I can see parts of the movie in my head, but not even enough to give a decient description. The one thing about it was it was nothing like i have...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

View more questions Search