Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faruquekhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 06:43 PM
    online mba
    hey I'm working guys, I want to do mba through distance learning, Is symbiosis is rite place for me to do online mba, what's a market value of mba through symbiosis
    suggest meeee
    faruque:(
    sbk100 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Faruque,
    Generally Distance learning courses does not do much value add v/s regular courses

Distance learning may be beneficial if you are already in a job where you are expected to have an MBA degree but you got this one because of your skills.

If you are looking to change the career after completing MBA, regular MBA is the one you should be doing. I have not seen any one making career change after the Distance learning, there may be some exceptions.

Few more things you need to ask yourself before taking up online/distance learning courses
    1. What is that you are expecting to gain after doing MBA ( Just a paper degree? ) knowledge?
    2.Does the present job experience will lead to a Managerial/Supervisor position which needs an MBA

If it's the second one then you can think of doing MBA via distance learning

XLRI has better distance learning 3 yr MBA than any other,
    other than this IIMB has a 3 yrs PGSEM , for this you need to be either in Chennai or Bangalore.
    Hope this helps.
    Please let me know what did you decide.
    thanks
    SB:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why mba [ 2 Answers ]

Why do a Science grad.(mathematics) do MBA?

About mba [ 1 Answers ]

Hello M rutvi chauhan from india I have done bachelors in physiotherapy N further I want to do mba in hospital services So will it be easy for me 2 divert from a medical field to a management field? N can you tell me about how many Australian universities gives this branch of mba N do I...

About mba [ 1 Answers ]

I want to pursue mba Give me good reason to convince the panel about why I want to do mba

View more questions Search