Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2005, 02:12 PM
    Dns hosting?
    Please help me
    What is the deference between domains with "dns hosthing" or without.
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2005, 08:02 AM
    This probably is a...
    Quote Originally Posted by niloo
    please help me
    what is the deference between domains with "dns hosthing" or without.
    ... a fine point between actually being able to manage your DNS (Domain Name Service) yourself or having to do it through your Registrar (like GoDaddy). If someone like GoDaddy is your Registrar, the only real difference is the time it takes for a change to go through. Check with your Registrar to see what you have... chances are you are going through them to make changes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hosting advice [ 10 Answers ]

I have designed the webpage I want to use on an off the shelf package called webeasy, I have my domain name already but the hosting package offered is not that good. The website will be for property owners selling their own homes so I need quite a lot of space. I've been searching on Google all...

Php5 mysql hosting [ 11 Answers ]

I am looking to hopefully move my web page off my home server (when its complete) to a more capable hosting solution. All I really require of the server is that it supports PHP5 and some fairly recent version of MySQL (although I'm not particularly picky about the MySQL part). Storage and max...

Good Hosting [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone please suggest any good hosting companies for websites

Web hosting companies [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions for a web hosting company. I need to know the pros and cons of both. I went ona site that listed a few of them and compared them. What do you think of these if oyu know them: Powweb - www.powweb.com Ipower - ipower.com Blue host - bluehost.com

Web Hosting computer business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have some questions on what line to put expenses for schedule C: I have a web hosting business where I lease a server (monthly fee) and resell space to my customers. 1. Does the monthly server cost go into COGS or Other expenses? Sometimes I fix peoples computers and need to buy...

View more questions Search