Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaron80 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Jun 20, 2007, 02:08 AM
    What happened here no reports maybe he got her back after 5 years...
    SpottieOttie33 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron80
    what happened here no reports maybe he got her back after 5 years...
    Yea, what's that happs!
    melany82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 07:45 AM
    You should call her anyway and tell her how you feel.if she agrees then great.if she doesn't then at least you know how she feels.
    angelz921 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Whatever happened? Did she contact you or not?
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 3, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Normally I would say that you should have no contact with her, if it weren't for the child. For the sake of your child talk to her!!

Jul 4, 2007, 12:06 PM
    It never stated that this was his child! Where did you pull that one from!
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 4, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I was mistaken, but the 4th paragraph does sort of implies that. "so I didn't use a condom." Sorry for misunderstanding.
    I saw a friend yesterday that I don't see very often. He told me he contacted a girlfriend from high school and they are getting married this summer. He is 62 years old! So I guess a call can't hurt. Nothing ventured...

Jul 4, 2007, 03:43 PM
    I agree 100% I think no one should ever take things for granted! When running into an old love, and feeling something that powerful you should always open up. Never hide your feelings because you'll never know when it might be the last time you could see that person, or who knows something worse could happen.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 04:34 AM
    It can be risky but if we don't take risks in life then we will never know will we? Or we will never learn. We've only got one life so take a chance.
    STOOPID GIRL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Dearest phil198125, I think you might recognize me,I'm the girl you have just split up with around two months ago!! The one who you quite literally left pregnant and insisted I have an abortion!! How long had we been together phil?would have been 2yrs and 8 months now wouldn't it!! But I don't count for anything,even though you told me I was the love of your life!! My children (youngest) call you dad!! When my daughter asked if she could call you dad,I said to you,listen this means if anything happens with us,you have to keep contact,did you?NO becauise you couldn't care less!! If I rememberr rightly the ex whose house you went to,diidnt you cheat on her with you child's mother?? and just walk away and left her without looking back?? yes just like you left me,except you took the dishwasher and telly from me!! And for anyone else reading this,I yes I was the one who picked this bag of up off the floor when he didn't have a job or sod all,he is tight fisted!! BIGTIME!! AND SUDDENLY HE WALKS OUT LEAVING ME PREGNANT COS HE HAS HIS OWN BUSINESS AND CAN GET ON NOW!! MAY I ALSO ADD THAT THIS MAN Wouldn't PICK ME UP AFTER MY ABORTION BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN OUT ON THE TOWN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND Couldn't BE ARSED.CAN I ALSO ADD THAT THE SAID WOMAN HE ALLEGEDLY LOVES HAS A PARTNER AND A CHILD,AND WHEN HE LEFT THIS POST,HE WAS STILL WITH ME!! THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE HONEST TO GODS TRUTH. BERNADETTE,EX PARTNER
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 07:26 PM
    W0W!!!!!! Omgsh! That my friend is pretty bad........ I'm not gonna lie i had sympathy until I read the post above.......... Phil, you're a mess. Stop trying to get with girls, and get your life straight. And next time you post something so serious, lets have ALL the facts.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Busted!!
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Dude... that's called you should have been honest with everyone...... you're almost like those women that come onto this site who are like "I'm in love with a married man and he doesn't want leave his wife but he does love me!" PFFFFFFT! Look, I'm sorry that you lost your gf all those years ago, but maybe you should own up to the children you have been making along the way.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 27, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Loser!!
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Whoa now.. this is not a place for name calling... you can turn loser into a very constructive piece of criticism. For example: Irresponsible man-child who should have known better and owned up.:)
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2007, 07:41 AM
    "Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword"
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Aug 3, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Phil, no amount of butt pad or jockey cup will protect you when this turns around and bites you in the rear, and it will. Maybe you think walking away will keep you from it, but will be with you forever. Even heartless people carry these things, that's why they become BITTER! Your howl will be heard around the world! How sad!
    hettie Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Aug 4, 2007, 03:11 PM
    I smnot getttin inspired here folks there's someone else one here ont over ex after 8 yrs you not over yours in 5 and am struggling after 17 weeks was hoping that I would get over him soon but bloody hell I be as bad as you guys soon.I do frimly believe that one person can come into your life and move it so deeply you can never move on and I fear that nay have happened with me he has met someone else I keep kidding myself hah it it only been a few weeks he been seeing her he soon relaize it me he wants and come running back. It don't think it will happemn but I do know I would do whatever it takes to get him back if I could. YEAH u should go for it you have spent the last 5 yearsmissing this person that is far too long but the rest of your life is even longer to regret not doing anything to get her back if you think there's a chance go for it mate and I wish you every luck in the world keep us posted and GOOD LUCK

p.s I can type my space bar keeps jamming lol
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Aug 4, 2007, 03:47 PM
    What a romantic and sweet story. I had a guy try to contact me by letter once years after we stopped seeing each other. I was already married so I didn't call the number until 5 years later when my ex and I split. When I called his cell I got an answering service but I didn't want to leave a message. When I called his house a woman answered. Maybe it was one of his daughters or maybe a wife, I don't know but I never tried to call again.
    I hope she calls you.
    STOOPID GIRL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 04:07 PM
    I Can Keep You All Updated On This Story,basically She Txt Him Back And Told Him She Was Happy,with A Daughter And Partner.as For Phil He Asks Me For Sex,but I Refuse.think This Man Needs To Be On His Own And Get Happy With Himself.the Girl In Question,was In Fact Dumped By Phil For Another Woman,and He Walked Out On Her Leaving Her Devastated.what Goes Around!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Miss being young, only 18 years old [ 8 Answers ]

I know this may sound incredibly wrong of me, but I want to express what I've been thinking. I'm only 18 years old, first year in college. Lately, I can't stop thinking how much I miss childhood. It's at the point that I think about it every day, and miss it incredibly. I live my life normally as...

How do I get her to miss me? [ 84 Answers ]

Hey guys, Last week my girlfriend of 3.5 years broke up with me. I was completely blindsided by it. We're in a long-distance relationship, but would have been out of one soon. Her reasoning is complicated, but basically she says that she feels like for the past 3.5 years she's been always...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

Creditors contact after about 10 years [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have 2 student loans that are about 10 years old. They have been on my credit report for about 9 years and just fell off about 8 months ago. Recently new creditors have been contacting me and I am worried that if I talk to them, try to pay, or make any arrangement at all it will place the...

View more questions Search